Our churches are open – come and join us for worship
We are holding services in our churches once again.
First Sunday of the month
- 9:15 A Service of Morning Worship at St John’s in the Hall, Cleator Moor
- 11:15 A Service of Holy Communion at St Michael’s in Arlecdon
Second Sunday of the month
- 9:15 A Service of Morning Prayer at St Paul’s Frizington
- 11:15 A Service of Holy Communion at St Leonard’s Cleator
Third Sunday of the month
- 9:15 A Service of Holy Communion at St John’s in the Hall, Cleator Moor
- 11:15 A Service of Morning Prayer at St Michael’s Arlecdon
Fourth Sunday of the month
- 9:15 A Service of Holy Communion at St Paul’s Frizington
- 11:15 A Service of Morning Prayer at St Leonard’s Cleator
- 10:30 A joint parish service of Holy Communion at St Leonard’s Cleator
Guidelines for worship
In the light of the continuing impact of Covid and rates of infection, we are putting the following guidelines in place in respect of our gatherings for worship:
- Please continue to wear a mask to services unless you have a medical exemption.
- Please sanitise your hands on entering the building.
- We are so pleased to announce that singing will resume but we will sing with our masks on.
- Please continue to sign in on our paper register or using the QR code.
- We will sign the peace to one another rather than by using a handshake.
- We will continue to sit at 1 metre distance from those not in our household or close bubble.
- Communion will be in one kind only. Different churches have different plans for the distribution. At St Leonard’s you will be guided by the wardens to the front of the church. In St John’s, St Paul’s and St Michael’s, please remain in your seats, and communion will be brought to you.
- We will not be offering refreshments after the service for the time being.
- If you are feeling unwell or have been in close and prolonged contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid, we would be grateful if you would refrain from attending worship until such a time as you have had a negative PCR or LFT.
If you have any questions about these guidelines do not hesitate to get in touch with Rev Nicki.